How to play Keno Lotto Express in Philippines?
Keno Lotto Express is a fun game played every ten (10) minutes that allows you to choose how many numbers to play, how much money to bet. With Keno, you have a chance to win up to PHP 1,000,000.00 for only PHP 12.00 per play. This game is offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office or PSCO who holds and conducts charity sweepstakes, races, and lotteries and engages in health and welfare-related investments, projects, and activities to provide for permanent and continuing sources of funds for its programs.
How to play Keno Lotto Express in Philippines?
You can play Keno Lotto Express in Philippines with the lottery retailer where you can buy the Keno lotto express ticket.
Decide how many SPOT (numbers), from 1 to 10, you want to play per game. Depending on your chosen SPOT game, select your set of numbers from 1 to 80. You may also opt to play Lucky Pick and let the computer pick numbers for you.
Decide how much you want to play and how many consecutive games, you may to play the same set of numbers from 1 to 30 draws. Keno is drawn 103 times in a day.
You may also play low – a Keno variant where you win if thirteen (13) or more numbers out of the twenty (20) numbers drawn are between the numbers 1 to 40 – and in the case of a HI selection – thirteen (13) or more numbers out of the twenty (20) numbers drawn are between the numbers 41 to 80. As in Keno there are 20 numbers you have to select from the numbers of 01-80 as given on the ticket. There are options to select the Spot Game, Hi/Low Game while playing the Keno game which you need to choose carefully.
Also you must be 18 and over years of age to play this lotto game in Philippines. Also you can play minimum Peso 10 to maximum Peso 1000 per play slop.
Keno game draw results declares every day and daily draw of Keno starts from morning 7:00 to midnight 12:00 everyday of the week even on Sunday. There are total 103 games draws every day and hence every week there are 721 draws of Keno Express Lottery.
Spot Game in Keno Lotto Express
There are spot game High or low options in every Keno game so to win the spot game you need to select number which should match with drawn numbers. In high/low your numbers selection from 13 numbers matched with drawn numbers from 41 to 80 and 13 numbers from 1 to 40 should match respectively. The Keno Lotto Express continuously generates random sets of 20 numbers for every 10 minutes, there are many of ways to win based on matching some, all, or — in some cases — none of the numbers.
The distribution of prizes amount fully depends on the options selected by the players which should be either Spot game, or high/low options. If you select spot game then you have to refer to Keno Payout table to know what the prize of your ticket will win.
Points to remember before you play Keno Lotto Express in Philippines
You must be 18 years old or older to buy Keno Lotto Express Tickets or claim your Keno Lotto Express winnings.
The PHP 12.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
In the event that there will be more than ten (10) winning selections in the 10/10 Spot and 9/9 Spot Keno games, the maximum prize pay outs shall be:
- For the match 10 in the 10 Spot KENO, the maximum prize payout shall be Ten Million Pesos (PHP 10,000,000.00) per draw, which amount shall be divided equally among the eleven (11) or more winners in this category (pari-mutuel);
- For the match 9 in the 9 Spot KENO, the maximum prize payout shall be Four Million Pesos (PHP 4,000,000.00) per draw, which amount shall be divided equally among the eleven (11) or more winners in this category (pari-mutuel);
- For the match 8 in the 8 Spot KENO, the maximum prize payout shall be One Million Five Hundred Pesos (PHP 1,500,000.00) per draw, which amount shall be divided equally among the eleven (11) or more winners in this category (pari-mutuel).
In the most unlikely event that total prize payout per game exceeds the amount of Seventy Five Million Pesos (PHP 75,000,000.00), all prize winnings shall be adjusted proportionately (pari-mutuel).
How to claim the winnings or prizes?
- If you have won prizes below P5000 then you can claim it any authorized Keno lottery retailer on Philippine.
- If your winning amount is more than P5000 then you need to claim this amount prize at any PCSO branch office or at the PCSO main office Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City 1552.
- Prizes above PhP10,000.00 are subject to 20% tax pursuant to TRAIN (Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion) Law.
- All the results of Keno Lotto Express can be found at PCSO Branch or at Keno Lottery agent at the store.